A few weeks ago on a Sunday, we got snow. It started before we left for church. When we got home, the girls quickly threw on some "snow" clothes and headed outside. (our snow clothes consisted of tights under pants, rain boots, and anything else to keep us warm.) I took a few pictures but didn't go out in the snow since I was still dressed in my Sunday clothes.

Olivia patiently waiting for Dad to finish bundling her up.

Ready to go!

The snow was the nice kind that you could easily pack together. There wasn't much of it but the girls had themselves a nice snowball fight and worked together making a 1 and a 1/2 foot snowman that Kailtyn later kicked over. Abby of course, was not very happy about that. Dad was kind enough to go out after dinner, with a flashlight, to put the snowman back together.


Rosy cheeks and nose

I was surprised how long the girls stayed outside but I guess you have to make the most of what snow we get. I am now typing this 3 weeks after this happened as we are all home for a ice/snow day - those pictures coming soon.
1 comment:
Love Olivia´s red nose, you can tell she was outside for awhile. We are really not missing the snow to much, but wish the rain would let up. Give the girls our love. Todd we are so proud of a Dad who whould put a snowman back together in the dark.
Love
Mom and Dad Yost
Post a Comment