Monday, January 21, 2008

Video Games

As many of you know, we did our whole media room for Christmas. This included Todd finally being able to by some gaming system - we went with the PS3. We don't have any games yet except for the demos Todd's downloaded. The other day, the girls we watching Todd play some games. One particular game he kept dying. Abby encourages him by saying, "You're not very good at this game dad." And that was the end of that game.

And speaking of games, are there any out there that you like to play? I personally like Guitar Hero and Rock Band (as long as I'm not doing the singing).

2 comments:

Lisa K said...

I like the interactive games like Guitar Hero, Dance Dance Revolution, American Idol Karaoke, etc.

Borton Family said...

I want the Wii, but we dont have it. I have the old school Mario brothers game thing. It is a lot of fun.