A Happy Family is Heaven on Earth
Centered here!
It's on the left for me. It all depends on what kind of browser you use. I use Firefox but a lot of people still use Internet Explorer.
Had no idea that the browser changes things. Thanks for the info Lisa :)
Well hello! It was great to hear from you. Your girls are too cute! They look just like you. Glad to see you're doing well!
it's in the center on explorer. it looks so cute by the way - love the background and design :)
on the left
centered.
Left for me :) No matter what it is cute though!
Centered on mine as well :)
Centered. It looks great.
I use safari (i have a mac) and mine is on the left with the red pattern on the right.
centered for me :0)
It's on the left for me, as is one of my other friend's who did a similar scrapbook looking page. I use safari with my Mac. So fun to see you over the holidays!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Centered here!
It's on the left for me. It all depends on what kind of browser you use. I use Firefox but a lot of people still use Internet Explorer.
Had no idea that the browser changes things. Thanks for the info Lisa :)
Well hello! It was great to hear from you. Your girls are too cute! They look just like you. Glad to see you're doing well!
it's in the center on explorer. it looks so cute by the way - love the background and design :)
on the left
centered.
Left for me :) No matter what it is cute though!
Centered on mine as well :)
Centered. It looks great.
I use safari (i have a mac) and mine is on the left with the red pattern on the right.
centered for me :0)
It's on the left for me, as is one of my other friend's who did a similar scrapbook looking page. I use safari with my Mac. So fun to see you over the holidays!
Post a Comment