I've not seen the animals out as much as we had on this trip. All the elephants, monkeys, gorillas, and the lion were out and moseying around. The lion even did a little roaring - he was having bathroom issues. When we first got there and saw the antelope, Abby had asked if they were called "cantaloupe". It was too cute.
Olivia checking out the map to see where we were going next. She really wanted to see the alligators and by the time we saw them, she wasn't interested.

Now why do I have a picture of Todd shooting? We stopped to eat a snack at a table in the Texas area of the zoo and right next to it was a shooting range. I'm helping one of the kids and I look around and Todd is gone, he made his way over to shoot.
Well the girls wanted in on the action too so Todd let each of them shoot. I think this ended up being one of their favorite parts of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment