Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thanksgiving


Nov- 24.

This Thanksgiving will be known as the BEST. TURKEY. EVER! I'm salivating just thinking about it! Hat's off to my Brother-in-law, Cade, who made it. My sister Laurie and her little family came up from Houston to have Thanksgiving with those of us living up here. The girls were in heaven with their cousins and we all had a great time hanging out and gaining weight. Wish they lived closer so we could hang out more.

This Thanksgiving I was very thankful for all my blessing but especially for my family and our newest addition, Alec, who made it to this world safely. I am very blessed, my cup runneth over.

Ate the turkey as it was falling off the bone. Soooo yummy.
Laurie and Cade's dog, Nixon, poor dog wanted in on the turkey action.
I seriously want to eat some more of this turkey!
Mmmmmm

Half of the spread- the other half is on the table. I was in charge of making my Lion House rolls and frog eyed salad. Easy Thanksgiving dinner for me!
All the food was so good.

Girls made the place cards
Cheers!
Ron Burgundy, I mean Cade, and my sister Laurie. Chefs extraordinaire!
They cooked 90% of the meal and it was delicious!

Mustache is due to Movember



The girls were so busy with their cousins, we didn't see them much. They were "fishing" in Gigi's bathroom - standing on the sink with a fishing pool. You had to know the password to get into the bathroom. "Open the door or you'll be in loads of trouble" got me in. Apparently it was whatever you wanted.
Waiting her turn to share her password.
Pre-Thanksgiving nap in Daddy's arms. So stinking cute!
All the cousins watching a movie in Gigi's bed.

Cousins born a week apart- Alec is the older one.

3 comments:

Heather Wade said...

You make frog eyed salad too?!? Too funny!

Tiffanie said...

Cute cute pictures! Alec is soooo cute! Love the new picture of him on the side bar, all your kids are gorgeous. My bro Neil is sporting a 'stache for Movember too - so funny :)

Dara Porter said...

boy--we really miss out on not living close by. :(
I don't know the story of Cade's mustache? Movember? What is that?