Dec. 2 - Our ward Christmas party Santa came at the end. It was mass chaos getting to him but in line we stood and Olivia could not wait to see him! She was dragging me trying to get to see him, she didn't understand that we were waiting our turn.
Every year I take a picture of all the kids with Santa and I thought this would be a great photo opportunity. It was a great picture but we were missing Alec who was sleeping in the car seat.

Dec. 3- We did our annual visit to the children's holiday parade downtown. It was supposed to be rainy and we were glad all the rain held off until we drove home. It was one of the colder years but we all loved it just the same.
After the parade, we had our breakfast with Santa through Todd's office. This was another great photo opportunity to try and get all 4 kids this time. I just can't win with having everyone smiling.
First try with Santa - Olivia was not feeling the love this morning. I thought for sure there would be no problem. I chalk it up to going to be late from the ward party. There were several crying pictures but this looks just like last years minus Alec.
We tried again a little later, this time it's Kaitlyn who's upset. Her balloon candy cane that she got from the clown, who is also at the breakfast, just popped. She is not a happy camper. This is the picture I ended up framing. Maybe I'll get my brother to do a little photo shop but then again, this is how life was at the moment. There's always next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment