Yeah for the Yosts!!!!!! You are due on our wedding anniversary! And what's funny is that as I'm reading your "Where's Waldo" post, my baby (which I'm holding) is wearing a red and white striped outfit from head to toe :) Anyway, huge congratulations! You are so brave to manage 4!
We are so excited for you both and pray all will be well. We are just sorry we won´t be there for this little ones blessing, but will look forward to meeting number 21 when we return. All our love! Mom and Dad Yost
11 comments:
:) congrats to YOU!
Yay! Congrats!!
Congrats!! Maybe a boy this time? :)
holy crap bags! congrats to ya'll! numero cuatro!
Yeah for the Yosts!!!!!! You are due on our wedding anniversary! And what's funny is that as I'm reading your "Where's Waldo" post, my baby (which I'm holding) is wearing a red and white striped outfit from head to toe :) Anyway, huge congratulations! You are so brave to manage 4!
So fun Stephanie! Let me know if you're sick, I can help with the girls. :)
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you all.
Congrats! I was wondering if you'd follow in my footsteps and have a fourth. :) You're due a month after me. Exciting!
We are so excited for you both and pray all will be well. We are just sorry we won´t be there for this little ones blessing, but will look forward to meeting number 21 when we return. All our love!
Mom and Dad Yost
cute way to announce. you gotta break the mold this time steph!
Congratulations you guys!!! I'm excited for you and curious to see if you have a girl or boy!
Post a Comment