Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's A ....

BOY!!!!!

I was expecting to hear girl again so it's thrown me for a loop. We are excited and now the name game can begin.

10 comments:

Alisha said...

CONGRATS! This little boy is going to have some serious lovin from his 3 big sisters!

Sarah S said...

Congratulations!!!! That's how one of the families is on Ben's side - three girls and a boy. They love it!! Boys are so so fun and sweet to their moms. I'm thrilled for you.

Melissa said...

You stinker! You just left my house and didn't tell me! I'm so thrilled for you. It will be fun to see a boy version of your kids. They are so much easier to groom!

Lisa K said...

YAY!!! And what a spoiled boy that will be! =)

Dara Porter said...

So is Carter a name in the running? :)
I bet he'll be a sweet little guy with having three older sisters as examples.

Susie said...

Yippeee! Boys are fantastically sweet and a little bit stinky all at the same time. Congrats!!

Die Fingerle's said...

Congrats - boys are fun :o)

Kelli said...

Congratulations! How fun to do something new!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. I voted for a boy, so I'm glad I was right. You're going to love having a boy.

critts said...

Congratulations! He is going to be one lucky boy to have such darling older sisters!