That's hilarious! I am ALWAYS getting after Laurel to do things. I've often wondered what she really thinks of me, but just as you said, it is our job. One day they will hopefully thank us, right?
That is correct Abby, Jesus is my boss too. Not so sure about Santa, although we try to help him out sometimes. Have a very Merry Christmas, we love you all! Love Mom and Dad
3 comments:
That's hilarious! I am ALWAYS getting after Laurel to do things. I've often wondered what she really thinks of me, but just as you said, it is our job. One day they will hopefully thank us, right?
That is correct Abby, Jesus is my boss too. Not so sure about Santa, although we try to help him out sometimes. Have a very Merry Christmas, we love you all!
Love Mom and Dad
That's hilarious - I love it.
Post a Comment