Abby has taken off in her reading this year. I have been so surprised at how much she has learned in Kindergarten! One of her favorite past times now is to grab a book and read. She loves to read to her sisters too. Here's how I found them Saturday afternoon, all sitting on the floor reading (Abby was reading, the other two looking through books). I am loving that they enjoy it - it's one of my favorite things to do too.
And today, Sunday, Abby was reading aloud a Clifford book to Kaitlyn and acting like a school teacher. Kaitlyn was intently listening and waiting for Abby to turn the book around to show her the picture. I hope they keep this love of books.
2 comments:
I love that! How cute are your readers?
That's so great. I wish it was the same for us. Ryan is doing okay with his reading but he prefers to run around the house playing star wars. I'm hoping he will catch the reading bug soon. It's hard to believe kindergarten is almost over.
Your girls are so beautiful btw.
Post a Comment