Friday, February 20, 2009

One Month

Our little Olivia is already one month!



Little hand


Big yawn



Kaitlyn wanting in on the action

1 month








11 comments:

Pike's Place said...

She's so beautiful!

Beverly B. said...

It's hard to believe that she is that old already. She's so beautiful.

Kerry and Dave said...

Wow, it seems like she was just born the other day. Time truly does fly -- especially that first year. They are so little for such a split second!

Fairbank Family said...

I can't believe a month has gone by. She is so beautiful and changing so much already. Kaitlyn looks so grown up too. How are you doing?

Die Fingerle's said...

She is sooo cute.

Unknown said...

I love when I hit the one month mark. I feel like I'm coming out of the dark. I love seeing you out and about. We missed you at book club when you had her, so its good to see you back. You look amazing too. Can't wait to work out with you.

Kristina said...

Congratulations! Wow, three girls, what a blessing. They are all so beautiful. So nice to see your beautiful family again.

Laurie said...

i can't believe how different your girls are from each other, but yet, they ALL look like you. can't wait to meet olivia!!

Kerri said...

Wow! A month already. She is still so tiny though.

FYI: We've got the flu bug at our house...probably good thing we didn't hang out with your kids yesterday.

~Kerri

The Farnsworth Family said...

She's beautiful Steph!

Kelli said...

What sweet pictures! It makes me wish I had gotten some of the same with Addie.