Sunday, September 18, 2016

Things that happened last January

Good morning Texas!!!!
Kaitlyn and her friend Campbell had a lot of fun creating and being scientist with Kaitlyn chemistry set she got for Christmas.
 Devin loves to watch Wiggles and Little Einsteins in his chair
 Dentist check-up 1-2-3 all the girls are cavity free. 
Alec still struggles with the dentist and screams while I hold him in my lap and lean him back.
 Monthly lunch date with these two awesome ladies!

As soon as we get home from church Devin heads straight for his cars.  He started to wear hats and I think he looks so adorable in them.


 Abby and Kaitlyn were bored at church so they got creative with the bulletin
 Devin and I went to surprise Olivia and have lunch with her but she was chosen for a buddy lunch.  We just said hello and then left.

 Cutest little cowboy - he's riding a little horse I had when I was a kid.
Yeehaw!  Go Bullet!


Devin pushing his car around the driveway, he could spend all day outside.
 Getting sick is no fun, and breathing treatments are the worst!
 Getting so big!


Static Electricity at work!



 Sick little boy.

 When Alec cuddles, you know he's not feeling well.
 Pulled out the telescope to watch the eclipse.  We woke Olivia up to see and she didn't remember any of it the next morning.
 Alec learning the art of selfies
 Loves to watch Netflix and is getting good at navigating through the iPad.

Olivia's 1st grade performance


IMG_2836 from sassy momma on Vimeo.


IMG_2832 from sassy momma on Vimeo.



SaveSave

No comments: