Sunday, May 22, 2016

Softball Love

Kaitlyn gave up soccer in the summer and finally got her wish of starting softball.  She had been asked for a year or so to play.  The way the teams were arranged and split, Kaitlyn was one of 3 girls that were 9 on a team of a bunch of 6-7 year olds.  It ended up being a really good learning experience and first season for her.

I'll admit I got really giddy seeing her in a softball uniform.  This was my sport and I loved how cute Kaitlyn looked.


Any spare afternoon she'd ask to play catch in the backyard.  She'd get back from practice and want to continue catching.  Kaitlyn loves playing softball!

Playing catcher - her favorite position - Be a wall!



The fans:






Devin found some other kids stuffed dog and ended up laying on it for half the game.

 End of the season trophy!  Go Stingrays!




Getting some hits in:


IMG_0156 from sassy momma on Vimeo.


IMG_0313 from sassy momma on Vimeo.

No comments: