The day before Valentine's was a crazy morning but we made it. Alec had a doctor appointment to do a followup on how his surgery went. I scheduled it first thing in the morning hoping to be in and out quickly. We waited over an hour and a half to see the doctor for less than a minute. I was frustrated with the whole thing but Alec was quite the trooper. He loved to take pictures with my phone and I had a couple cars in my bag that kept him entertained.
Immediately following Alec's appointment, I dropped him off with a sitter and headed over to the school for Kaitlyn's party. I missed her Christmas party because it was the same time as Olivia's. Kaitlyn was very excited that I could make this one finally!
Her box that she found on Pinterest. She is my dog lover.
It was nice to spend some one on one time for a little while with Kaitlyn and see her with all her friends. She has such a great group of friends this year in her class.
I left Kaitlyn's party to head over to Olivia's party. Preschoolers celebrate everything and I think it's so fun.
After pizza and decorating a monster sized sugar cookie - you couldn't see the cookie under all the sprinkles and candy that was put on top - the room moms had the kids play a game where they had to pick up any goodies with just chopsticks. It was so funny to watch these little kids focus and try hard to get what they want. Clever game.
Abby's party was on Valentine's day. Her grade did a competition with their boxes. Abby is big time into birds and when she say the idea of an owl box on pinterest she was ready to go. She won cutest box and came home with a giant box of candy.
Abby's class did a fun rotation of minute to win it games. Loved being in her class for a short time. I can't believe she's a 4th grader!
Our day was topped off with pink heart shaped pancakes, strawberry milk, and strawberries for dinner. Easy and simple.*Our Valentine treat tradition is that the kids get new flip flops for the spring. And this year we started sending love letters to each other every day. The kids had mailboxes set up and were very excited about giving and receiving letters from each other.







No comments:
Post a Comment