Sunday, June 2, 2013

April Fools

Thanks to Pinterest I started April out with a prank.  I made Brown Es for dessert.  Abby thought it was hilarious and Olivia was disappointed.  Luckily I did have a real dessert to make sure I wouldn't have an uprising.
 Alec has found a new hiding place - the bottom shelf of his changing table.
 I find this boy on top of the table eating more than in a chair.
 We bought a bird feeder and we love seeing all sorts of birds come to our backyard.  Alec loves to watch out the back window for them.  Our favorites are the cardinals and blue jays.  We also have a couple squirrels that eat a lot of the food.  We have named the squirrels Chester and Shiny.  We can't tell the difference between the two.
 Warmer weather means popsicles!  In this picture you can see all the dirt at the girls feet.  We finally spent a lot of money to put more sod in our backyard.  There was a huge section that was just dead.  It is now nice and green and beautiful.
 The older girls learned how to play chess.  It's been a few weeks since they played last so it will be interesting to see what they remember.

1 comment:

Lisa K said...

"Brown E's" are a good idea! I am making breakfast tomorrow for my niece and nephew, I think I may pull this trick on them.