Abby needed to do a holiday traditions worksheet for school. For one of our holiday traditions, she wrote down, NOT putting up Christmas lights on the house. However, this year the girls begged Todd to put lights on so we tried. One Saturday, Todd and the girls put a few strands (that worked) in the front around our pillars and they were very happy about it. Later that night as I was driving somewhere, I noticed that the lights weren't on. I called home and asked Todd to plug them in. If we were going to put them up, might as well turn them on. He told me he did have them plugged in. He went out and checked and apparently something shorted out with the lights. Alas, lights were not to be - on with our tradition! So here's to another year with no lights. We did leave the non-working lights up until after Christmas. I think we get an A for effort.
Another day while I was checking what lights were working, Alec thought they were so fun so he decided to play in them for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment