Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Hairy Situation

While going through a box I came across a framed engagement photo of Todd and I.  Olivia put it on Todd's night stand and the girls have noticed it.  This morning at breakfast Abby asks Todd, "Dad, why don't you grow your hair long like in your picture?" (We had just cut Todd's hair last night - basically shaved his head with a #1)  Todd says he's lost a lot of hair because of 4 kids and a wife.  Abby then says, "Why don't you use the coupons I gave you for your birthday?"  Abby had given him some coupons that were so sweet that said things like "one day off" and "I do all your chores".  Maybe she thought if he wasn't working so much he'd have more hair.  I just laughed at the discussion over breakfast.  Todd, bald is beautiful and you are handsome man!

1 comment:

Heather Wade said...

This made me laugh . . . we had had somewhat similar conversations at our home around the dinner table!