Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dads


So this is a late Father's Day post but I wanted to say how grateful I'm am to have such a loving husband who is also a great father. The couple months I was in the hospital Todd took the brunt of everything, doing my job along with his. He did a fantastic job! He was so tired from it all and I hated not being able to help. But we all survived and hopefully learned to appreciate each other a little more.

I love it when he comes home the girls scream out "Dad!" and Olivia drops everything and runs to him. She loves Dad more than anything. During prayers, she'll cling to his legs, she wants to go to work with him, and will give him kisses just because.

Some of the favorite things that the girls love is getting tossed by Dad:


Dancing with Dad:

And feeling safe in his arms.



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TODD, just a little late

1 comment:

mom yost said...

So wonderful to have a great dad. Hope you had a great Father´s day, we love you all.