And you know you're old when you are excited about a new appliance. This new vacuum better last me a good 20+ years.
2. Kaitlyn has gone on a dinner strike. No matter what I make, even if it's one of her favorites, as soon as I set it on the table she says "YUCK!" and will only eat the sides. I have to make sure I have a couple sides so she at least eats something.
This morning Kaitlyn woke me up at 3 AM to tell me she was hungry and wanted breakfast. Unfortunately for her, she had at least 4 more hours to wait. I was nice enough to let her climb into bed with me. However, at 4 AM Olivia cried out for Mom and ended up in our bed too. I was sandwiched in between both girls and did not sleep well.
3. Olivia does not like napping in her crib she prefers taking naps in Kaitlyn's toddler bed. Last week Olivia threw such a fit when I put her in her crib for a nap, she flung herself over and took a nose dive to the ground. Scared me to death. Now she has a nice carpet burn on and under her nose. Got to get some new beds for Abby and Kaitlyn quickly! New beds for everyone for Christmas.
4. Abby had her first grade performance tonight and it was so fun to see them sing their Thanksgiving songs. Her name was flashed on the TV screen as being a WOW writer. I need to find out more about what that means.
3 comments:
Stephanie, Thanks so much I really enjoy these random thoughts. Life comes at us so fast sometimes it is hard to keep up with everything. Just be carful with bunk beds, we do not want any more broken bones or anything else for that matter. Give the girls a love for us.
Love Mom and Grandma
aka Hermana Yost
There's a Costa Vida in Provo that has a play land inside. I'll drive all the way down there (and pass 2 other Costa Vida's) so I can eat there in peace. =)
Do tell...what's the vacuum you bought? I have yet to find the perfect one.
Post a Comment