Friday, August 21, 2009

Kaitlyn's Day

Kaitlyn turned 3!!!!

The morning started off with waffles with whipped cream,

followed by bowling with the family


and video games. Kaitlyn especially loved the "roller coaster" ride.

Dora cupcakes for the celebration. (We had just been home the day before and this was the best I could do for the Dora request, Dora sugars I found at Party City and pictures I printed out and put on tooth-picks, easy enough. Kaitlyn was happy with it that's all that matters.)


New shoes were given! Yeah for new shoes!

I love what it says on the box.


And a new scooter for a NEW 3 year old!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET KAITLYN!
WE LOVE YOU!!!




Kaitlyn is dancing in the chair she is so excited to blow out the candles. (try not to listen to me singing).

How does that ice-cream taste?

No comments: