Olivias info:
-11.5 pounds
-sleeps 9 hours through the night when she's not sick
-coo's and laughs when tickled under her neck
-will easily take a bottle. There were no struggles
-smiles a lot and loves to be around her sisters
-is loved and cuddled and well taken care of by Kaitlyn and Abby
-all round great baby

-11.5 pounds
-sleeps 9 hours through the night when she's not sick
-coo's and laughs when tickled under her neck
-will easily take a bottle. There were no struggles
-smiles a lot and loves to be around her sisters
-is loved and cuddled and well taken care of by Kaitlyn and Abby
-all round great baby
5 comments:
I love how you are dating the pictures.
You are very lucky that she sleeps so well. I'm jealous.
I love hearing such a positive post about a new baby!!! I'm hoping my #3 is just as good. :)
Holy tiny baby! Tilly was 11 pounds 10 ounces at her 2 month appointment.
She is such a cute baby!! I'm glad she's sleeping so well. We're up and down with the sleeping... it was going well and now it's not as consistent. Oh well! And I'm jealous of her taking the bottle easily. We are trying pretty hard w/ Charlie without much luck.
your girls are getting SO big!!!! abby and olivia look JUST like you!! where did kaitlyn come from? =)
can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks!!!
Post a Comment