Countries: 2 - US and Canada
States: 9- TX, AK, TN, KY, VA, MD, PA, NY, OH
Days in a hotel: 4
Movies watched on the road: too many to count
Total miles: 3,661
Time with family: Priceless
After one stop at McDonald's, Kaitlyn took over the shake.
A Happy Family is Heaven on Earth
4 comments:
Now THAT is a serious vacation. I'm glad the girls did so well in the car (I just made a six hour trip to Provo, and the kids couldn't handle it).
Now you need a vacation after your vacation . . . it always takes a bit to get back into the groove of things> :) Welcome home!
You are SO smart to have the kids using headphones!! So you didn't have to listen to the zillions of movies that they watched along the way. Great stats!
Great trip, great memories. Makes me wish we were taking our own road trip this summer! Maybe next year . . .
What a cute posting! I'm just glad that we made it on the Yost vacation itinerary! Your kids are pretty well traveled already! In fact, they've already made it to one of the 11 states I've never been to - Arkansas. how was it? Welcome back home :)
Post a Comment