So these are some facts about me (I stole this from a few blogs I've seen):
1. I taught school for 6 years (2nd, 3rd, and ESL)
2. I was the Color Guard captain at BYU
3. I was an EFY counselor for 5 years
4. I like to bake
5. I like to decorate cakes
6. I hate to run
7. I'm currently training to run a 5K
8. I tore my ACL skiing
9. I like to read
10. I Love children's books
11. I have a LARGE collection of children's books
12. My favorite children's book is "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe"
13. I procrastinate
14. I work better with deadlines and feeling the pressure
15. My first date with Todd was at a Ranger's baseball game
16. I met Todd at the Galleria Ice Skating Rink
17. I've gone SCUBA diving in Cozumel and the Great Barrier Reef - I now want to get certified
18. While river rafting in Switzerland, I got knocked out and the guide had to pull me in
19. I'm pretty good at puzzles
20. Been on a cruise to Alaska
21. I talk in my sleep
22. I'm half German thanks to my mom
23. I can only speak a handful of German words (my parents are both fluent)
24. I was a bartender for Chili's at 18
25. I play the flute
26. I played 2nd base on my softball team when I was in HS
27. There are 4 kids in my family. I'm #3
28. I have a "magic" show
29. I'm allergic to penicillin
30. I was in a play in Junior High and in High School
31. I can never sneeze just once- always multiple times. The most being 13 times in a row.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I just finished teaching Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe. It was the first time I'd read it. Liked it lots! Also, I finished Three Cups of Tea a few weeks ago. LOVED it! It is very inspiring, especially for teachers. Loved your list!
fun list! I'm allergic to penicillin too. and hate running. but not training for a race! that's a funny detail...
Yes! I knew almost everything on the list (I have to admit I didn't know you played softball in HS). Fun list--maybe one quiet day I'll sit down and make on my blog (remind me what a quiet day is, okay?).
Talk to you soon.
I forgot you were at a bartender at Chili's! I remember my family ate there and my dad went over and talked to you once.
Thanks for making the list - those are fun things to know about you. I was happy that there were quite a few I remembered. Can't wait to hear all about your 1st place prize for your race.
I love how you "hate to run" and right under that put that you are running a 5K - you silly girl! But good for you! And also, how the heck did you Scuba in 2 places without being certified? We should get certified together, because every time I go somewhere tropical and snorkel, I wish I was scuba certified, but have never gotten around to it and Dave doesn't have the desire, so I need a Scuba class buddy!
Post a Comment