Wednesday, October 10, 2007
We're Back!
One awful bus ride (two of us threw up on), 3 flights, one lost bag, and 30 hours later we are finally home! It was so nice to walk into our home yesterday. We are back! Our kids were amazing! I really can't begin to say how good they did. We didn't have good Internet access last week, so once I download my pictures I'll post about our awesome trip in Port Douglas -aka Paradise. Now we are just catching up on some much needed sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wecome back! I look forward to your pictures. I'm glad you had good traveling kids -- traveling, especially for all those hours, is so tough! Get lots of rest and I hope jet lag leaves you soon.
welcome home! I am glad you all made it safely, even if you did get a little flu bug -nothing like home sweet home!
Yeah!!!! I can't wait to talk to you and hear about everything that didn't make it on the blog! But at least, thanks to the blog, I'm at least somewhat caught up on the Australia adventure :)
Post a Comment